Request edit access
CosXpo Generation Game Application Form
Apply here to enter the Generation Game Show at CosXpo! Pairs of contestants will battle it out in a fun game show for the chance to win a lovely selection of prizes!
Game show format - similar to the long running game show as seen on TV:
Contestants must register and take part in pairs.
• During each round, a cosplay 'expert' will demonstrate a skill on stage - and it's up to the contestants to watch, learn and copy! At the end of each round, the expert awards points out of 10 - the most points wins!
• Some of the tasks may be physical - contestants must be mobile / in reasonable good health to take part.
• You don't have to be in cosplay to take part - everyone is welcome to join in!
Entry deadline: March 30th
Name (Contestant 1)
Name (Contestant 2)
Mobile phone number
Do you have any health conditions or disabilities we should be aware of?
Terms and Conditions
1. Contestants must be aged 16 or over to take part.
2. Contestants are responsible for their own safety while on stage - all participants are asked to be aware of their surroundings and listen to instructions from CosXpo staff.
3. The game show will take place from 2 - 3pm on Saturday 4th April. Contestants must be available for a safety briefing from 1:30 - 2pm.
4. Contestants must inform staff of any health conditions or mobility issues which may affect them on stage.
5. Contestants may be filmed or photographed during the game show - by taking part you agree that your image may be used by CosXpo for promotional purposes.
6. Both CosXpo ticket holders and volunteers are welcome to take part (provided it does not clash with volunteers' working hours).
Please check all boxes below (required)
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions above.
I confirm that both contestants are aged 16 or over and in reasonable physical health.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service