Request edit access
Classified Senate President Award
This award has been established to recognize a current or past Classified Senate President for their outstanding service.
All nominations are due by April 1, 2020.
Classified Senate President Service Award Criteria:
An ideal recipient is:
• Confident and respectful of their classified colleagues and the college community;
• Leads by example and recognizes the leadership and talent in others;
• Possesses persistent vision of excellence helps their senate and colleagues shine in the governance process;
• Actively promotes involvement by classified staff at the local and state level to further their leadership education and contributions to student success;
• Inspires the senate to advance and accomplish special contributions for the benefit to the students, staff and district's overall direction
• Is involved in college and/or district activities
• Organizes and inspires others within the work environment
• Promotes open communication among work groups
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service