Request edit access
Pupil Appointment Notification
- Use this form to notify us of your child needing to leave during the school day for an important appointment.
- You will be contacted by our attendance officer, Karen, if there is an issue with your child leaving school for their appointment.
- Please give as much notice as possible.
- You will be asked to show front office staff evidence of the appointment.
- Your child should only be absent from school for the duration of the appointment plus travel time.
- Children in Phase 1-2 will be collected from class at the requested time when their parent arrives for pickup.
- Children in Phase 3-5 will be required to visit front office to collect a PINK permission slip at least 1 day before.
- Children in Phase 3-5 will be responsible for leaving class and coming to front office at the requested time.
Time to leave class (if during the school day)
Time my child will arrive at school (if appointment is first thing in the morning)
Who will your child be collected by?
Parent/family representative/friend (please write their name if not a parent)
Leave school on their own (secondary only)
Type of appointment
GP/Dental (urgent appointments only should be made during the school day)
I can provide evidence of this appointment.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Reach Academy Feltham.