Pupil Appointment Notification
- Use this form to notify us of your child needing to leave during the school day for an important appointment.
- You will be contacted by our attendance officer, Jerome, if there is an issue with your child leaving school for their appointment.
- Please give as much notice as possible.
- You will be asked to show front office staff evidence of the appointment.
- Your child should only be absent from school for the duration of the appointment plus travel time.
- Children in Phase 1-2 will be collected from class at the requested time when their parent arrives for pickup.
- Children in Phase 3-5 will be required to visit front office to collect a PINK permission slip at least 1 day before.
- Children in Phase 3-5 will be responsible for leaving class and coming to front office at the requested time.