Request edit access
清華大學衛保組校園傳染病防治調查 NTHU Division of Health Service Survey on Epidemics
•環境消毒建議： ◦一般的環境：如教室課桌椅、家具、廚房，消毒使用1：100的稀釋漂白水（500 ppm）；
From today, those who has contact with COVID-19 positive case or are of intervention such as home isolation, home quarantine and self-health management are required to immediately report to: Division of Health Service 03-5743000 (Office Hour Monday to Friday 8:00 AM-17:00 PM) or Student Assistance Division 03-5711814 (24 hours). Also, please rest at home, avoid coming to school until 14 days after entry or any kind of intervention. During this period of time, please measure and report body temperature every morning and evening for 14 days to this link
1. Having such symptoms including fever, respiratory symptoms, olfactory sensation of Gustafson malfunctioned, or diarrhea for unknown reasons should take a day off and go to the doctors with a mask on as soon as possible. When going to the doctor, you should inform the doctor clearly about contact history and travel history both domestic and international. Send an email with diagnosis certificate to
, rest at home and don’t come to school
2. NTHU has requested all departments to actively get in touch with all staff or students who return to Taiwan recently. No matter the involved people need to undergo home quarantine or self-health management, all should report 14-day travel history online. In case that the person had contact with confirmed or potential cases, he or she needs to report to Division of Health Service 03-5743000 (Office Hour Monday to Friday 8:00-17:00) or Student Assistance Division 03-5711814 (24 hours) for the university to arrange follow up actions. Should there be an outbreak on campus because someone conceals information, the person will be accountable to university regulations.
3. NTHU has also requested all departments to remind those who undergo home quarantine that leaving the place of quarantine without approval is subject to punishment. The department should do its best to arrange alternative ways of teaching, administration, or studying so that the quarantined staff or students have no need to return to campus during the quarantine period. For those who need to undergo self-health management, please avoid entering public places, and rest at home or in the dormitory without coming back on campus.
4. Avoid unnecessary travel to any Level 3 countries. If you do, you need to undergo home quarantine upon returning for a period of 14 days. Currently, any countries other than Level 2 or 3 are classified as Level 1. For those who returns from Level 1 or 2 countries, please undergo self-health mangement for a period of 14 days. For more details about the listing of Level 2 and 3 countries, please refer to the CDC webpagehttps://
5. For home isolation/quarantine or self-health management, we recommend you to stay in a single room equipped with a bathroom, limit your presence to the room as much as you can, and avoid contacting other people. If such a room is not available, wear a mask always, and wash your hands with soap frequently, especially after touching respiratory secretions, urine, or human faeces. Do not share personal items with others. Disinfect the environment with bleach, and measure and report body temperature every morning and evening for 14 days to this link
A.In case your ear temperature is above 38°C (forehead temperature is above 37.5°C), or you have respiratory tract discomfort and other symptoms of flu:
i.Upon entry to Taiwan: please wear a mask and inform the staff of the airlines and the quarantine officers at the point of entry (airport or sea port).
ii.After returning home: Call 1922 and follow the instruction for medical appointment. Please wear a mask and inform the doctors about your travel history, contact history, and symptoms.
iii.please immediately report to: Division of Health Service 03-5743000 (Office Hour Monday to Friday 8:00 AM-17:00 PM) or Student Assistance Division 03-5711814 (24 hours).
B.Rest at home if you are sick. Avoid going out and reduce your chance of meeting and contacting other people.
C.Cover your mouth and nose using a napkin or your sleeves when coughing or sneezing.
D.Please keep wearing the facial mask if symptoms persist.
E.Suggestions for disinfection and environment hygiene:
F.Locations and places where the human body may contact frequently (such as conference room tables and chairs, tea rooms, saloons, etc.) should be sanitized with 1: 100 ratio bleach.
G.The toilet should be disinfected with a blend of washing powder and 1: 10 ratio bleach.
H.Disinfection should be done at least once every day, and using the bleached prepared on the same day.
I.The indoor should maintain good ventilation and air quality.
6.For more information, please refer to the webpage of CDC at
7. If you still feel uneasy or fearful, you can fill in the ‘Relief Prevention’ application form from the NTHU Counseling Center. The consultant will contact you and provide you short-term and supportive consultation according to your need. ‘Relief Prevention’ application form :
Division of Health Services wish you all well!
有不適症狀(發燒、呼吸道症狀、嗅味覺異常或不明原因腹瀉) Feeling uncomfortable (Fever, Respiratory Symptoms, olfactory sensation or gustation malfunctioned, or diarrhea for unknown reasons)
有國外旅遊史Having international travel history
醫生高度懷疑之社區型肺炎Highly concerning of communal pneumonia by the doctor
有國內旅遊史Having domestic travel history
體溫測量數值（℃) body temperature (℃)
學號／員工編號 student/faculty number
系所或單位 department or division
是否填過本表單 Have you ever finished this form?
第一次填報本表單，請按繼續鍵 No; this is my first time.
續報2-14天 Yes and correction of information is NOT needed.
續報2-14天，""需要""修改已填報資料 Yes and correction of information IS needed.
身體狀況 Physical status
我被診斷為A或B流 Diagnosis of influenza A or B
我只是一般感冒(做快篩排除A或B流) Diagnosis of ordinary influenza
我只是一般感冒(沒做快篩) Influenza (no test)
我這一周來都沒有感冒症狀 No symptoms for the past week
服藥狀況 Medication status
仍在服用克流感 Taking Tamiflu
仍在服用一般感冒藥 Taking ordinary medicine for flu
仍在服用抗病毒藥物 Taking anti-virus medicine
沒生病，不需服感冒藥 Healthy (no need for medication)
已康復，不需服感冒藥 Recovered (no need for medication)
該服藥，但沒吃藥(感冒藥或克流感) Should be medicated, but have not.
我目前住在哪裡? Where do I live currently?
我住學校宿舍 I live in the dorm.
我住家裡 I live at home.
我住學校隔離宿舍 I live in the quarantine room.
我住在校外，白天仍會到校 I live off campus, but I will go to school during day time.
我是否上學／上班? Do I go to school/ come to work?
有上學／上班 Yes, I will go to school/ come to work.
沒上學／上班 No, I won’t go to school/ come to work.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service