AS OF 5/18 - WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!
If you have already submitted an online registration form and need to make changes - DO NOT fill out another form - please call our office @ 217-525-3309. Thank you!
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
1. Complete this online registration form if you need Project SCOPE care for the 2021/2022 school year.
2. This must be received by noon on Wednesday for your child to start the following week if we have an opening.
3. You will receive an email from LINDA WOOLLEN or AMY RIEDELL confirming your child may begin SCOPE on
a designated date. Please check your spam folder if you don't see it in your regular folder within a few days.
4. Please know that even though you are submitting an application, this does not guarantee placement.
Our program does charge a fee for either before school care, after school care or both. The fees are listed below. District 186 will dismiss school one hour early every Wednesday. If you are AM only, you may choose AM and Wednesday PM in order for your child to attend our program on the Wednesday early dismissal days.
AM only $35/week per child
PM only $40/week per child (including the 1 hour early dismissal on Wednesdays)
AM and PM Both $75/week per child (including the 1 hour early dismissal on Wednesdays)
AM and Wednesday PM $43/week per child
PM only on Wednesdays $8/week per child
PLEASE READ - - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
* SCOPE is held in the gym or cafeteria AT YOUR CHILD'S SCHOOL.
* SCOPE hours: We open at 7am and close at 6pm.
* Children can only attend Project SCOPE at the school they attend unless they have special needs or behavioral issues. Children with special needs or behavioral issues may be asked to attend Lee SCOPE.
* Students in Kindergarten through 5th grade are allowed to be in our program. We do have an exception for students at Iles School. If your child attends sixth, seventh or eighth grade at Iles School, they may be in our program since we already have a program in place at that school.
* Weekly fees will be due each Monday and may be paid at the school by submitting either a check, cash or
money order. You may also choose to pay online with a credit/debit card using schoolpay.com
. If you choose to pay online with schoolpay.com
, you will need your child's school ID number. Weekly fees are due regardless of attendance.
* Project SCOPE will follow any health guidelines that District 186 implements for the 21/22 school year.
* Before school activities will include manipulative projects such as puzzles, quiet games, reading, art and
free choice before being dismissed to go to their respective classrooms. Breakfast will be available.
* After school activities will include transitioning into the Project SCOPE program by doing attendance, snack
time, outdoor or gym activities, arts/craft time, organized game time, free choice time, homework time and