Darn tootin'! You've come to the right place to begin building an awesome library of authoritative content that you can display on your blog, website or anywhere you've got a digital presence with pride.
And, yep - we'll even get our hands dirty with offline marketing content, too.
Darrelldoo Semantic Copywriting Services
I've been in the copywriting business for some years and started out earning not a lot on global freelance websites. I've since adapted my skillset to exceed requirements of market expectations, including the ever-evolving role that SEO plays in a digital marketing strategy.
No longer does a bit of clever linking and the right keyword density could get you to the top of the rankings. Your content has to:
• add value to your website, its readers and the Internet at large;
• speak authoritatively on your topic/niche, including garnering 'social proof' that you rock your industry sector;
• be relevant to what Google understands about you, your business and the role of your website;
• most of all, provide awesome information that Google can use to answer queries from its customers - surfers.
That may all seem obvious. But the way we must structure our content to help Google take its baby steps into Artificial Intelligence is an art form. My content creation technique has developed into such a being; you can see its bare bones in more detail in these PowerPoint/SlideShare presentations:
More recently, SEO Workers (Germany) appointed me their Chief Copywriter and Social Media Strategist. This lofty appointment recognises both my experience and outlook in regards to the way the world of search is headed.
Many of my hours are spent with the SEO Workers team and clients, coaching and consulting when needed. Sometimes, I even have to do some work ?
Our objective is simple: to produce content on- and off-site that both search engines and human visitors will grasp immediately and that your followers, fans and evangelists will love to share.
So, if you're looking for cheap, generic copy, I'm sorry. I'm not for you; please move onto the next website.
I only provide content that panders to the latest search algorithms to make the most of the entity on the web that is YOU.
Moreover, I explain to search engines how you are related to the locale, the services you provide and use the techniques I've learnt to help more relevant customers find you based on those associations and authority.
All questions in the form below are tailored specifically to that aim. The more concise and telling the information you share up-front, the greater the chance of me getting it Write First Time!
So, now you know a bit about Darrelldoo, it's your turn…
How to use this content marketing submission form
The details you complete in this form will help me more accurately appraise your professional copywriting, editing, proofreading or social media management requirement. Some of the fields are *compulsory. Just work your way through until you reach 'Submit'.
There is a box for anything you feel I need to know not covered by the questions. It's the final box in the list and it can be used to tell me about:
• further explanation to points where you've chosen 'other' as your answer;
• aspects you feel need developing for us to more fully understand your content writing enquiry;
• specifics of target audience or social media networks;
• details of other SEO services you may require through SEO Workers.
How I deliver/you pay for these services
First, submit your detailed enquiry through this submission form. Obviously. Then, once we're happy that I've nailed the brief, I'll e-mail you a quote/pro-forma invoice. Attached will be a job specification (which I call a Content Alert); it will outline the specific tasks I've undertaken to produce for you.
Payment will be up-front. Details of how you can pay via credit card will be on the estimate/quote I send. I'm sorry - No PayPal!
The minimum project rate feasible for me from a business perspective is:
1. for a one-off 700/800-word semantic article using the data extraction techniques detailed through the presentations linked above: £180/$290/€225;
2. a social media suite of snippets ready to share for up to six of the platforms listed in the "Social Media Channels (if applicable)" question, below: £100/$160/€120.
3. or, if you want to simply discuss your content strategy and how to align it with your brand-building, you can book me in time slots of one hour, here: https://darrelldoo.youcanbook.me/ @ $75/hour.
Should you wish to discuss long-term article marketing requirements, we can do so upon completion of the initial project to the satisfaction of both parties. To discuss bespoke Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Experience Optimisation (SXO) digital marketing packages that go beyond content alone, please visit SEO Workers direct: http://www.seoworkers.com/search-engine-optimization/tele-consulting.html
Thanks so much for the opportunity; I/we genuinely look forward to working with you and subsequently getting you, Google and your followers to love the content we produce on your behalf.
Darrelldoo, won't it?