- Applicants must have some prior experience, working with kids.
- To be fully considered for this opportunity, please forward your cover letter and resume to Brian Jernigan, Program Director for Summer STEM Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is not a guaranteed full time position (some weeks might be part time) and pays $10.00 an hour.
- If hired, TA's are expected to be available during the period, May 22 - August 11, 2017. No exceptions (returning TAs are also expected to be available during these dates).
- All Teaching Assistants are required to complete a mandatory, paid training from May 22 to 26.
- Monday, February 10, 2017 is the last day CU Science Discovery will accept applications.