1. Registration is free, although the student must complete the online registration form available on our website: www.adestudios.com and accept the rules and conditions.
2. Class payments will be made at least 72 hours before the start of the first reserved class.
3. Loose or bonus classes can not be pre-booked more than 2 weeks in advance. The final amount corresponding to all the hours reserved must be paid within a maximum period of 48 hours from the time of pre-booking in order to formalize the final reservation. If this is not the case, the academy reserves the right to change your reserved classes or give that space to another student who is waiting for a place. During exam periods, no more than 4 hours of individual classes can be booked with the same teacher in the same week.
4. Group classes can not be recovered if the student is missing, either by notifying or not in advance. The proportional amount of a class will not be refunded if the student arrives late, is absent or leaves before the class that was arranged.
5. For bonuses and loose classes: if you are not going to be able to go to your reserved class, you must notify at least 24 hours before the same. Otherwise, the amount must be paid equally.
6. Bonuses of individual classes are considered bonuses from 4 hours. Depending on the number of hours, the bonus will have a price or another.
7. At certain times marked by the academy, reserves the right to include more students in your reserved class, as long as you want to see the same subject.
8. In the event that the subject you are studying in the academy needs our summaries by subject, only will be delivered to those current students of payment. Students will be given the day they attend the class. In addition they will go up to the virtual campus of the academy.
9. At the time you wish to unsubscribe from one of our courses you must notify at least the last week of the previous month by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "NAME OF THE STUDENT-LOW COURSE: NAME OF THE COURSE "and writing in the body of the email from which day or month we do not count on you. Otherwise, the next full month must be paid.
10. Payments will be made according to the number of people in the group at the time of its formation. In the event that more students are added and the price drops due to our price range, the corresponding amount will be returned at the end of the month. In the opposite case that the number of students decreases and the price increases, the difference must be paid by the student before the end of the month.