Request edit access
Intent to Enroll SY18-19
● Families interested in enrolling their child(ren) at Mountain Song Community School for the 2018-2019 school year must complete the Intent to Enroll (ITE) form.
● To enter your child(ren) in the enrollment lottery, you must submit the ITE to MSCS by February 21, 2018 by 5:00 pm.
● The lottery will take place on Tuesday, March 6, 2018. After the lottery, MSCS will notify you within three (3) business days via email or by telephone of your child(ren)'s placement in the classroom or on the waitlist.
● ITE forms will be accepted after the February 21st deadline and the child(ren) will be placed on the wait lists according to the date the ITE was received.
● Siblings of currently enrolled students receive priority placement on the waitlist.
● Should your child(ren) be offered a spot at Mountain Song, additional enrollment forms will be sent to you after the enrollment lottery and will be due by March 31st.
● All incoming families must
○ participate in a Parent Information Session,
○ meet with the Registrar,
○ pay the supply fees and registration fees, and
○ return all completed enrollment forms before enrollment is confirmed.
Primary Phone Number
How familiar are you with Waldorf Education?
Not at all familiar
Student Full Name
Date of Birth
Grade Entering in Fall 2018 (children who are 5 years old by October 1st will be eligible for half-day kindergarten; children who are 6 years old by October 1st will be encouraged to enroll in full-day kindergarten)
Will you be enrolling your child in the Homeschool Enrichment Program? (only available for grades 1-8)
Please indicate your child's educational background.
Not applicable (child has not been in school or has only been in preschool/daycare)
If your child is transferring from another school, please provide the last school's name.
Does this child have a sibling currently enrolled at MSCS?
If you entered "yes", please indicate the sibling's name and grade
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mountain Song Community School.
Terms of Service