• FREE gold passes ($249 value; access to all areas)
• Opportunity to listen to keynotes and network with executives, CEOs, and developers from companies around the world.
• Unique experience participating in a conference of such a large size, learning about the intricate details involved in the planning process.
• Lunch will be provided
• Invitation to After Party
VIP and Speaker Relations, monitoring session rooms, assisting at registration, material pick up, line management, and exhibition hall tracking.
• Must be professional, flexible, and confident
• Must be willing to work for two 6 hours-shift OR a full day
• Must be willing to put job assignments before personal networking
• Prefer to have some experience in or knowledge about media, operations, registration, marketing, IT, or content/speaker management
• Volunteers must be available to attend both mandatory training sessions:
*Oct 12th: Conference Associate Assignment
*Oct 19th: Onsite Meeting
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at any time.