Request edit access
Australian Pole Sports Federation 2020 Championships: Athlete Registration Form
Welcome to the 2020 Australian Pole Sports Championships!
Please carefully read the requirements for applying and fill in all the required fields. All Australian athletes are required to be an Athlete Member of the Australian Pole Sports Federation to compete. If you are not currently a member, please also fill out a Membership Form. Details and link are on our website
. The current membership period is from 1st January to the 31st December 2020. Athletes competing in the Open Competition are not required to be members.
* All participants must be at least 6 years of age at the time of the competition. Athletes under 18 years of age are allowed to participate with the written permission from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
* At the time of the championships, the athlete must be physically fit.
* You must be able to provide, upon request, documents confirming Australian citizenship/residency, or documentation of legal residency in the country that you are representing if competing in the Open division.
* Applications to compete in the Australian Pole Sports Championships will be accepted until 26th May 2020.
* Please pay your entry fee at the time of registration. All amounts are listed below. Please note that the application will only be accepted when payment is received.
* When applying for participation, you agree to the Rules and Regulations of the International Pole Sports Federation (IPSF) and the Australian Pole Sports Federation (APSF).
* Fill in the online registration form and pay the entry fee (see below for singles and doubles fees). When paying, please write your full name in the "Comments" on the Paypal button, so that we can link your payment with your form. Within 72 hours an email will be sent to the email address you provided. This will be the confirmation that your application was received and processed by the organiser. If you don't hear from us within 72 hours of submitting your registration, please contact us at
* In the unfortunate event that you are not able to participate in the competition, the entry fee is not refundable.
* The names of all participants will be published on our website and social media on 1 June 2020.
* We advise you to take out medical and travel insurance.
If you will be registering for Doubles, this form only needs to be filled out once and one Doubles registration fee paid. However, you are both required to be members of the APSF and fill in separate APSF Membership Forms.
The prices are the same for both the National and Open Championships. Registration close on 26th May 2020.
*Athlete Registration - Single $60
*Athlete Registration - Doubles $70
Membership (not required for Open athletes):
*Athlete Membership - $20
*Athlete Membership with hard copy Code of Points - $30
*Life Membership - $99
Registration fees are non refundable.
If you are competing as a Doubles team, there is a separate section in the registration form to identify the information for the second competitor
Date of birth
Studio that you are representing. Note: athletes are required to represent a studio; please have your studio fill out an APSF studio membership form - studio membership is free. If you do not belong to a studio, please write 'APSF'.
Proof of residency/citizenship must be made available on request
Australian Athlete (Australian citizen/resident)
Open Athlete (athlete from another country)
If registering for the Open division, which country will you be representing?
Please identify which competition/s you are entering (all included in the APSF Championships)
Para Pole: Pole Sports
Ultra Pole (ages 16 and over)
For Pole Sports, please identify which category you are entering
Pre-novice (ages 6-9); can only compete in the amateur division
Novice female (ages 10-14)
Novice male (ages 10-14)
Junior female (ages 15-17)
Junior male (ages 15-17)
Senior female (ages 18-39)
Senior male (ages 18-39)
Masters 40+ female (ages 40-49)
Masters 40+ male (ages 40-49)
Masters 50+ female (ages 50 and over)
Masters 50+ male (ages 50 and over)
Senior doubles female/female (ages 18+)
Senior doubles female/male (ages 18+)
Senior doubles male/male (ages 18+)
For Artistic Pole, please identify which category you are entering
Juniors (ages 14-17)
Senior female (ages 18-39)
Senior male (ages 18-39)
Masters 40+ female (ages 40 and over)
Masters 40+ male (ages 40 and over)
Doubles mixed (ages 18 and over)
If competing in Doubles, please identify your partner's full name, email, date of birth, gender and phone number
Please note that both athletes are required to be Athlete Members of the APSF and fill out separate Membership Forms
Please identify which division you are entering (see below for description of divisions)
Pole Sports Amateur
Pole Sports Professional (not available for athletes under 18)
Pole Sports Elite (enter this division if you are a para-pole athlete, in the Open Championships or want to qualify for the IPSF World Championships)
Artistic Pole Amateur
Artistic Pole Semi-professional
Artistic Pole Professional (top 10 in the world after all ISPF national competitions qualify to represent their country at the ISPF World Pole Sports Championships)
Please pay via the "Pay Registration Fee" button on our website
. Then return to this form to sign below. If not using your name in PayPal, please write your PayPal payment reference here.
The information included in this application identifies who I am and, to indicate my approval of the information communicated, I have ticked this box as an electronic signature
I/we have read and accept the IPSF Rules and Regulations for the competition category entered. (All IPSF Policies and Regulations available:
I have filled out an Athlete Membership Form and paid the applicable fee, if I am not a current member, as has my doubles partner (if applicable)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Australian Pole Sports Federation Inc.