Request edit access
WELL Girls Program Expression of Interest Form
If you would like to Book or Enquire about the WELL Girls Program with Bloom Wellbeing, please complete the following Form.
WELL Girls is a 9 week personal life skills program for girls aged 8-12 diagnosed with Autism. Created and run by an Occupational Therapist experienced in both women’s health and paediatrics, WELL Girls aims to equip girls with the essential knowledge and confidence they require to manage their own personal health, and unique wellbeing needs through puberty.
We currently offer 3 different Well Girls Programs:
* The Foundations Well Girls Program - our standard program for girls aged 8-12 years old
* The Daisy Programs - for girls with a dual diagnosis of Autism and intellectual or cognitive Disability
* The Next Level Program - for girls who previously completed The Foundations Program, to extend and reinforce their knowledge
Bloom Wellbeing Clinic
17 Robe Street
Port Adelaide SA 5015
$63.00 per session
$567.00 for the 9 week program
* This program may be eligible for NDIS funded participants – please review your plan to check you have sufficient funds available for this program.
* Participants may also be able to claim through their Private Health Insurer – please contact your insurer to check your level of cover.
Please provide as much information as you can.
If you have more than one child, please complete a separate Booking/Enquiry Form for each child.
Once you've completed the form, simply click the "Submit" button.
*Please note, as of 31 December 2019 we will be unable to accept Agency managed clients
By completing and submitting this Booking/Enquiry you agree to the Bloom Wellbeing Privacy and Confidentiality Policy, which can be viewed at the following link:
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sarah Hausler Occupational Therapist.
Terms of Service