Request edit access
Botetourt County Fair 4-H/FFA Dairy Show
August 10, 2019
Cattle on the grounds by 8 a.m., Show at 10 a.m. following the Botetourt County Fair Beef Show
Classes: Birth Date
1. Senior Showmanship 16-19 years (age as of September 30, 2019)
2. Intermediate Showmanship 13-15 years (age as of September 30, 2019)
3. Junior Showmanship 9-12 years (age as of September 30, 2019)
4. Novice Showmanship 1st year showing cattle, 9 - 12 years old (age as of September 30, 2019)
5. Junior Heifer Calves Calved January , 2019 or later
6. Senior Heifer Calves Calved September 1- December 31, 2018
7. Intermediate Yearling Heifers Calved May 1- August 31, 2018
8. Junior Yearling Heifers Calved January 1- April 30, 2018
10. Senior Yearling Heifers Calved September 1- December 31, 2017
11. Dry Cow - Two years of Age or older by show date
12. Cow in Milk - Two years of Age or Older by show date
1. All cattle must be clean and dry. Fitting is left to the discretion of the exhibitor.
2. A minimum of 6 cattle is required to hold a breed show. If the breed does not meet the minimum requirement, then
there will be an All Other Breeds Division.
3. Cattle must remain on exhibit until release time. If animal is removed from exhibit area prior to release, all premiums
will be forfeited.
4. Exhibitors must show their own animal in showmanship. The animal must be entered in the dairy show.
5. Entry fees are $10.00/hd and should be mailed to VCE-Botetourt, PO Box 217, Fincastle, VA 24090, postmarked by August 2nd, 2019.
Senior Showmanship (16-19 years old as of 9/30/19)
Intermediate Showmanship (13-15 years old as of 9/30/19)
Junior Showmanship (9-12 years old as of 9/30/19)
Novice (1st year showing cattle, 9 - 12 years of age as of 9/30/19)
Not Competing in Showmanship
Dairy Heifer/Cow Entries
Please list the breed of your heifer/cow, animal ID, birthdate, and the class number for each dairy female you wish to enter.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Virginia Tech.