PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING:
• Use this form to apply for our Work Trade program. Space is limited but we will do our best to accommodate qualifying candidates.
• We are looking for reliable, friendly, wellness-conscious, responsible, punctual, self-motivated, organized individuals for our Work Trade Staff. This is not a volunteer program. Work Trade staff is compensated with unlimited class passes which have monetary equivalent value.
• We only consider candidates who have attended a minimum of 10 classes at Thrive. While our Work trade program is designed to create an opportunity for collaboration with individuals who may benefit from access to our classes, we are also interested in growing in partnership and community with persons who have invested resources in their wellness while having had an opportunity to experience Thrive more than just a few times.
• Work Trade staff will be responsible for front desk duties, opening/closing duties, class check-in, client relations, customer service, studio facilities upkeep and assisting with administrative tasks.
• We require 3 hours weekly in exchange for an unlimited class pass. Shift scheduling depends primarily on studio staffing needs, which revolves around our scheduled classes.
• We take professionalism and excellence extremely seriously. Please be mindful of this when applying for the Work Trade program and responding to the questions below. We will only respond to applications that meet our standards for professionalism and excellence.
• Qualifying applicants will be invited to an in-person interview to further explore the feasibility of a collaboration.
• We are looking for individuals who are able and willing to commit to a minimum of 6 months as part of our Work Trade staff.
• While we are able to work with staff as availability circumstances change, we ask that you do your best to commit to a stable, dependable schedule.