To the extent the following requirements of membership are not in conflict with the Bylaws, we agree:
1. To make every effort as often as possible to provide bona fide leads that could benefit one or more members.
2. To attend in person each and every Regular, Special and Social Meeting unless prevented by sickness or urgent business reasons, in which case the Alternate Representative would attend.
3. To familiarize myself with the various lines of business of the members of the BEA and make proper recommendations, whenever possible.
4. To act promptly on all leads received, following up and making every effort to turn such leads into profitable business.
5. To pay dues (at $125/month) within the terms offered, with a check for the first six months dues to accompany the Application. This check will be returned if the Application is withdrawn or not approved. After the six month period, dues shall be billed and automatically deducted monthly.
6. To hold information received from the BEA in strict confidence, as appropriate.