Due Date: May 1st for the 2013-2014 Fall and Spring Semesters
1. Students must be admitted or in the admissions process to Utah State University before they can use scholarship monies.
2. Application forms must be complete and required documentation must be submitted with application in order for applicant to be considered for an award.
3. Students may apply for more than one scholarship. Scholarships are for tuition only.
4. Award letters will be sent to notify recipients of award.
5. This scholarship application is to be used for all students including: new freshman, returning USU students, transfer students and graduate students.
6. Individuals may apply for more than one USU Uintah Basin scholarship, but only the highest-valued scholarship qualified for will be awarded. Recipients of third party and private scholarships may still apply and be awarded a USU Uintah Basin scholarship.