If you had one last year, it has expired.
Complete the requirements by Oct 31 and your Leader License is free.
After Oct 31st, the fee for your license will be $1.
Returning volunteers can SKIP the first three steps IF
-Volunteer Approval file is current (updated within the past 3 years)
-GS 101, GSSA 201 and orientation completion dates are in your file
Leader License Requirements:
1. Adult Volunteer Application on file (3 year expiration), including copy of driver's license
2. View Girl Scouting 101 online video AND submit GSSA 201 online course answers *
3. Attend Troop/SU Orientation (within past 5 years) * and choose a position on one of the Service Unit Teams
4. Register all troop members (adults and girls)
5. Have current ACH form on file for your troop bank account *
6. Apply for your Leader License (below)
Girl Scouts of Southern Alabama would like all Girl Scout Leadership Team members to be recognized in the community by wearing a Leader License name badge.
Special rewards are waiting for anyone who earns the new 2014-15 Leader License!