If you complete the requirements by Oct 1st your Leader License is free.
After Oct 1st, the fee for your license will be $1.
RENEWING YOUR LEADER LICENSE?
Returning volunteers can SKIP the first three steps listed below,
BUT only if:
-Your Volunteer Approval file is current (updated within the past 3 years)
-Your GS 101, GSSA 201 and orientation completion dates are in your file
LEADER LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Adult Volunteer Application on file (3 year expiration), including copy of current Driver's License
2. View Girl Scouting 101 online video AND submit GSSA 201 online course answers
3. Attend Troop/SU Orientation (within past 5 years) and choose how you want to help one of your local Service Unit Teams
4. Register all troop members (adults and girls)
5. Have current ACH form on file for your troop bank account
6. Apply for your Leader License (below)
Girl Scouts of Southern Alabama would like all Girl Scout Leadership Team members to be recognized in the community by wearing a Leader License name badge.
Special rewards are waiting for anyone who earns the new 2015-16 Leader License!