Request edit access
Kids Zone Vendor / Author Application
Victorian Days 2020
Belvidere Heritage Inc.
This past September saw the continued rebirth of the 31-year-old Victorian Days festival, with new ideas, a new board, and a new vision!
Several thousand people attended the multi-day event, enjoying numerous musical acts, historical presenters, house tours and porch teas, carriage rides, and 100+ cars in the antique and classic car show around Garret D. Wall Park in Belvidere, NJ. We held our second Friday night Cotillion, hosted a Plein air art competition, continued the new scholarship fund for local high school students through our “Heritage Auction: Bid to Educate,” incorporated a bigger Kids’ Zone, and included more New Jersey authors. This year we also introduced the Steampunk genre, which is a fantasy/ sci-fi take on the Victorian era, which increased our attendance from the year prior.
We would love for you to be a part of the 32nd Victorian Days, September 12 & 13, 2020 in Belvidere, NJ. The organizing non-profit, Belvidere Heritage, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) organization, dedicated to educating the public about the history of the Victorian Era in general and the history of Belvidere in specific. To accomplish that, we hold events throughout the year to highlight this period of history, the most prominent of which is Victorian Days, held each year on the weekend after Labor Day. It
incorporates the tree-filled Garret D. Wall Park, historic homes, downtown, and many picturesque locations around Belvidere, NJ.
“We will definitely book your show again next year, same two spaces in the same location. It was a wonderful show, and we look forward to many more years exhibiting at it. Your chairperson and helpers were wonderful, and the activities were great. Thank you so much for putting this event on again and all the time involved.”—Stephanie Marquette, Westwind Jewelry
“I loved that there was a large encampment area and the newsboys!”—Bonnie Eamigh, Maiden Hope
“I absolutely loved being a part of this festival and look forward to attending next year.”—Elizabeth Sager, a.k.a. Zella Bella’s Gaggle of Giggles
Space Options and Pricing
There are several options for your space at the 32nd Victorian Days, September 12 & 13, 2020. Please see the chart below for early bird pricing:
Early Bird Special
Vendor Types Explained
**Kids’ Zone Spaces—Designed for the younger generation in mind, this could include face painting, balloon tying, Victorian games and activities, story time, and more. Kids’ Zone vendors provide their own tables and chairs or other set-up.
*Author Spaces—We provide a table and chair, you provide the books and display. You are welcome to bring your own tent. Authors share an 8-foot table with another author, or you may purchase multiple spaces for use of the whole table and a little elbow room. Authors will be grouped together but will be among the regular vendors for better visibility and interaction with festival attendees.
Author/Kids’ Zone Vendor Agreement
Please read the agreement in its entirety, fill and sign the attached form, and mail it to:
Belvidere Heritage, Inc., P.O. Box 134, Belvidere, NJ 07823
This is an agreement between Belvidere Heritage, Inc., and the vendor.
You, as the vendor, agree to the following:
1. For non-profits, please attach proof of non-profit status with contract.
2. Send 3 photos of your craft & display with your application or provide a web or Facebook site for us to review.
3. Vendors will be included in all our social media and advertising related to Victorian Days. Please make sure to include your links and social media names. Please return the favor and include our links on your social media!
4. After a positive review of your craft and display, your check will be deposited--your payment is NONREFUNDABLE; if for some reason we decide not to include you as a vendor, we will return your check and application. Please make checks or money orders payable to Belvidere Heritage, Inc. and mail them to PO Box 134, Belvidere, NJ, 07823. There will be a $50.00 return-check fee for insufficient funds.
5. Plastic bags are not Victorian. We respectfully ask all vendors to adhere to our Green Policy: please do not bring plastic (polyethylene) bags for your wares. Paper, cloth or biodegradable, reusable bags are acceptable. Attendees may also purchase attractive Victorian Days reusable bags at the ticket tent.
6. Vendors agree to be in attendance for both Saturday and Sunday. There will be no breaking down of spaces prior to the end of the event on Sunday.
7. The event takes place rain or shine--please be prepared for both. Vendor spaces must look professional and be presented in the spirit of Victorian Days. No blue tarps or blankets.
8. All vendors must be dressed in a manner that supports the spirit of Victorian fashion.
While we encourage authentic and period dress, here are some simple ideas:
▪ Wear a vest over a high-collared shirt.
▪ Put knee socks over jeans or pants to look like knickers. ▪ Attach feathers to a broad-brimmed hat and put on a pair of long, elbow length gloves. ▪ Shirt sleeves can be pushed up with elastic at the elbows.
▪ Tie a long scarf over a blouse, sweater, jacket, etc. Drape a shawl over a blouse. ▪ Wear colorful suspenders over a plain, plaid or paisley shirt. ▪ Wear a bow tie or string tie. ▪ Try a top hat, a bowler, or a fake handlebar mustache! ▪ Add some ruffles! Wear a ruffled apron over an ankle length skirt, or a ruffled cap. ▪ Floral sun dresses work, too!
9. Set up time is 7:00-8:00am on Saturday and 9:00-10:00am on Sunday. Vendors may set up after 5:00pm Friday.
10. No vehicles may be driven onto Garrett D. Wall Park at any time. Please unload and remove your vehicle from around the square by 8:00am Saturday and 10:00am Sunday. (Car Show cars begin arriving as soon as 7:30am.) This will be strictly enforced; your car will be towed.
11. Belvidere Heritage, Inc., assumes no responsibility for theft, damage to merchandise, equipment, personal property or personal injury of any type.
12. The final deadline for vendor applications is August 30, 2020. Vendor spots are given on a first-come, first-served basis.
13. Your signed & dated agreement is proof of your commitment to adhere to these requirements.
Please sign and mail this page back with your payment and the necessary photos or web/social media links. Don’t forget to make a copy for yourself, too! We look forward to working together for the 31st celebration of Victorian Days!
If you have questions, please email us at
, message us through our Facebook page, or call 908-763-2732.
All checks/money orders should be made payable to Belvidere Heritage, Inc., and mailed to Belvidere Heritage, PO Box 134, Belvidere, NJ 07823.
Kids’ Zone Educational
Business or Vendor Name:
Second Business Name (for Shared Spaces):
Social Media Links: (Facebook/Etsy/Instagram/website, etc.)
Do you carry liability insurance?
If your answer is YES below, please provide a certificate of insurance with the additional insured names of Belvidere Heritage, Inc., the Town of Belvidere, NJ, and the County of Warren, NJ.
If you do not have liability insurance (selected NO above), it does not exclude you from participation in Victorian Days. It will be at the discretion of the Board of Directors who will review your application in the jury process. In lieu of liability insurance, please sign the waiver below and return with your application.
This agreement is between Belvidere Heritage, Inc, and:
(enter your business name)
In consideration of participating in the Victorian Days event to be held September 12 and 13, 2020,, I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Belvidere Heritage, Inc., the Town of Belvidere, NJ, nor the County of Warren, NJ, their officers, agents, employees or volunteers from or for any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death that may be sustained by me or my associates, or any of the property belonging to me or my associates, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, while participating in Victorian Days, or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted.
In signing this release, I acknowledge that I have read the above and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed, and that I am at least eighteen (18) years of age, and/or am the parent or legal guardian of the individual participating in the event.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service