Request edit access
Image License Types
VisualSteam works with image buyers and image creators on content productions, distribution and licensing. We aim to make image licensing easier for all. This is a short survey on license types. This is a blind survey and individual answers will be kept confidential. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!
1) What type of company do you work for?
Non-Profit or Education
2) What image license-type meets your needs most often?
Rights Managed (single image with managed rights - term, territory, industry, etc.)
Royalty Free (single image - for any use with few limitations)
Subscriptions (RF image packs or per month downloads)
Creative Commons (CC - free with or without image attribution)
3) Do you license Rights Managed content
Yes - skip to 3a
No - skip to 3b
- a) If so, why? (then skip to question 4)
Higher Quality Images
I can add on an industry or territory restrictions
- b) If not why not?
Too restrictive, I don't want to have to define exactly how I am going to use the image
Too much of a hassle to price
All of the above
4) Are you limited to licensing content from any single supplier (i.e.; Getty, Shutterstock, etc.)
If yes, to which company or companies?
5) What is the biggest challenge you face licensing images?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service