Request edit access
2020 National Ducati Rally
13 - 14 March 2020 Hanmer Springs
Ducati Owners Club is proud to bring to you the National Ducati Rally for 2020 at The Heritage Hotel Hanmer Springs
Friday 13 March
From 1900 Welcome mingle, snack and drink, relax with some informal snacks and a couple of drinks on us
Saturday, 14 March
• Enter your Ducati masterpiece in the concours de Elegance bike show and be in to win coveted awards
• Ride the beautiful roads of the south, twisting and winding to lunch
• Join us for our Annual General Meeting, vote and have your say
• Be treated to a three course gala dinner;
• Followed by guest speakers
- Brook Henry of Vee Two fame and
- Sergi Canovas, Ducati Managing Director Australia and NZ, as of 1 April 2020
• Then charge your glasses and celebrate at our annual prize giving.
NDR Registration fee covers:
• 2020 DOCNZ membership fee
• administration costs
• NDR limited edition t-shirt
• concours de Elegance entry and eligibility to win awards
• personalised NDR membership ID
• entry to AGM with voting rights
• Three course Gala Dinner
• Key note speaker Brook Henry
• Celebrations and prize giving.
$195 admission fee - paid on or after 20 Nov 2019
Any registrations received after 31 Jan 2020 will incur a late fee of $45.00.
Please note entries close 21 Feb 2020. No exceptions.
Please deposit to:
Particulars: First Initial Surname (J Smilth)
Code: 2020 NDR
Reference: Mobile Phone #
No registrations or “door sales” WILL NOT be accepted at the event.
President: Ange Richardson -
Secretary: Sparky Cockayne -
In the calendar click on '2019' to change the year
T-shirt size (go one larger if unsure)
Address - Street, Suburb
Address - City
Address - Postcode
Motorbike model (list multiple in order)
Motorbike year (list multiple in order)
Your request will be passed on to the kitchen for the banquet dinner
I am over 18 years old and reside in NZ
Please note that members must reside in New Zealand and be over 18 years old to join DOCNZ
I hereby apply to the Ducati Owners Club of New Zealand (DOCNZ) for membership. In the event of my admission as a member, I agree to abide by the constitution and by-Laws of DOCNZ. I consent to the use of information collected, videos and photos taken of me during DOCNZ events for promotional, and marketing activities. During all and any DOCNZ event, I agree that I am responsible for my own safety (and for the safety of my pillion). The organiser and persons involved in running DOCNZ events will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage however caused, that may occur while I/we am/are taking part in any activity associated with DOCNZ.
Accommodation - Heritage Hanmer Springs
The historic Hanmer Lodge building has been lovingly restored to its former glory and is
surrounded by immaculately landscaped gardens. The hotel is located in the center of
town, just a stone's throw (well, a short drive) to all of the region’s natural wonders.
The mountain air and the scenic views await Ducatista from near and far.
Call to book directly as rates and rooms are being held for us, meaning no bookings available online via their website for these dates. Phone 03 315 0060 and let reservations know you're with Ducati Owners Club
Get in quick as rooms are limited.
Phone 03 315 0060 to book direct. Mention that you’re with DOCNZ
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service