Request edit access
Lyme Public Library Survey 2019
Please answer the following questions. Any additional comments you can provide will help us improve our services.
1. Have you or your family used the Lyme Public Library in the past year?
Yes (Skip to Question 3)
No (Please answer Question 2 and then skip to Question 4
2. Why don't you use the Lyme Public Library (check all that apply)
Too far to travel to the Library
The staff and/or Library are not welcoming
Don't know about the Library
Get information from other sources
Don't have transportation
Hours are inconvenient
Use a different library
Buy or rent materials from another source
Library doesn't have desired materials
Don't have a Library card
3. Why do you visit the Library (check all that apply)
Check out books, audiobooks, music CDs, movies
Study and research
Use public access computers
Use online resources
Attend children's programs
Attend adult programs and/or lectures
Attend a Library book club or reading group
Read newspapers and magazines
Make photocopies and use printers
Use one of the 3 public meeting rooms
Meet with friends
Attend a concert or music program
Obtain tax forms
Use Lyme historical archives
Helpful staff and welcoming environment
4. Did you know the Library provides many digital services? Download books, magazines, music, videos, and stream concerts. Learn over 70 languages online. Access to statewide catalogs and collected databases.
Have used one or more of these services in past year
Was aware of them, but haven't used them
Not aware of, or don't know how to access them
Don't use digital services
5. Are there other services you would like the library to provide? (check all that apply)
ESL classes (English as a Second Language)
Older adult programs
Bridge or Mah Jong groups
Computer classes and assistance
6. How do you find out about the Library's programs and services? (check all that apply)
In-library flyers & signs
7. How could the Library or its services be improved?
8. Would you like to participate in a focus group to further explore how to improve the Library and its services? If so, please provide your name, phone & email so we can contact you.
Thank you for your input!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service