Request edit access
Ballet Austin Donation Request Form
The mission of Ballet Austin’s Community Donation Program is to support the efforts of 501(c)(3) non-profit social service and arts organizations serving financially-challenged women, children, and seniors in the Austin and immediately surrounding areas.
Completing this form does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation. The following guidelines and procedures are designed to help you with your donation request
• All donation requests must be submitted online via this form by the following deadline:
October 1, 2019, for all events scheduled January 2020 through June 2020
April 1, 2020, for all events scheduled July 2020 through December 2020
• As a non-profit organization, Ballet Austin can offer a limited number of tickets for donation per year. Thus, each eligible organization may submit a maximum of one donation request per calendar year in order to allow us to accommodate as many organizations as possible.
• Donation requests will be considered for live and silent auctions only. Raffles and door prizes will not be considered. Ballet Austin donations may be grouped with other items in an auction to create a more valuable package.
• Upon receipt of your completed request form, Ballet Austin's Community Donations Review Committee will consider your request. You will receive notification within one month of the request deadline.
• Donations may not be transferred or re-gifted from the receiving organization to any other organizations or individuals.
• Donations must be returned to Ballet Austin if they are not sold in your auction.
If your organization is awarded a donation for your event, your agreement in accepting the donation is to:
• Place the Ballet Austin logo on your event's webpage and in your printed program (if applicable)
• Pick up the donation packet at Ballet Austin prior to the event
• Assure the official voucher is given to the winner of the item
For more information email Community Education Associate, Kylie Phillips, at
Ballet Austin donates to 501(c)(3) classified non-profit organizations
What is your position with the organization?
Your Email Address
Your Phone Number
If you are not a staff member at the organization, please provide the contact name, title, email, and phone number for a staff member at the organization.
Use of Ballet Austin's Donation
Please select which type of fundraising event Ballet Austin's donation will be used for. Please note that donations are reserved for live and silent auctions only and requests for raffles and door prizes will not be considered.
Event Date and Time
Our April 1st deadline just closed for events July 2019- December 2019. We are currently accepting requests for events that take place from January 2020-June 2020.
Who will attend the event?
How many people do you expect to attend?
How will your organization recognize Ballet Austin's donation?
Ballet Austin's logo will be included on our event's webpage
Ballet Austin's logo will be included in our printed program
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service