Request edit access
Networking Ambassador Registration
The Office of Career Planning is currently accepting applications for the role of Networking Ambassador for Golden Gate University. With the emphasis of networking serving as a key component to the success of career, the Office of Career Planning is looking to recruit 5 currently enrolled students within the schools of Business, Taxation, and Accounting to fill the role of Networking Ambassador. This is an unpaid, volunteer role.
Networking Ambassadors will have the opportunity to gain personal coaching and training, insight into networking best practices, and the opportunity to enhance their own network.
Networking Ambassadors will be asked to commit a full academic year, including summer, to this role. The fall semester will be focused on training, coaching, and shadowing of the development and implementation of networking events held by the Office of Career Planning. The spring and summer trimesters will allow for the Networking Ambassadors to put in to action what they learned by creating, marketing, and engaging in their own networking events.
- Attend at least 1 in-person meetup, 1 online meetup, and 1 large-scale event
- Create, implement, and project manage 1 activity/event, including inviting professional guests, overseeing student engagement, and assisting with various forms of marketing.
- Assist with marketing efforts for all events (announcing in classes, sharing on social media, emailing student network).
- Currently enrolled in classes within the schools of Business, Taxation, and/or Accounting
- Expected graduation date no earlier than April 2018
- Actively attend and participate in on campus and/or off campus networking events
- Be in good academic standing
All questions can be directed to the Office of Career Planning (
Name (First and Last)
Student ID #
Please indicate when you began your academic program at GGU.
Please list networking events (both on and off campus) that you have attended.
Please provide a brief personal statement outlining: Why you are applying to be a networking ambassador, what you hope to gain, and how you plan to utilize these skills in your career?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service