Request edit access
Government Mentor Program (MA&UD) Registration - TSIC
About the Program:
The Government Mentor Program is an initiative started by the Telangana State Innovation Cell (TSIC) which aims to bridge the gap between Government and Startups in the State. The program is to enable startups to build familiarity with the Government by bringing Government officials from relevant departments to mentor startups. We believe that startups work on unique and innovative solutions that have the potential to improve services or processes that Government bodies provide. However, they may not have access to decision-makers within the Government system.
The goal of the Government Mentor Program (GMP) is to assist Entrepreneurs who are planning to have Government as a customer. The program establishes a relationship between the Entrepreneur and the relevant Government Officer.
Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department is seeking innovative solutions in the below areas:
• Door to door waste collection
• Street and area wise waste collection and ensuring zero delay
• Source segregation and local recycling of waste
• Tracking mechanism to restrict the illegal dumping of waste (C&D and toxic)
• Transfer station improvement and maintenance mechanism
• Eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic
2. Waste Water
• Treated water -recycling and reuse
• Innovative and scalable treatment methods
• Identifying leakages in underground drains and addressing it
• Cleaning and maintenance
• Water quality improvement
• Restricting untreated waste into the Water Body
3. Town Planning
• Efficient property tax collection system
• A mechanism to identify illegal structures
• Parks development and maintenance
5. Energy Conservation
• Energy consumption reduction for buildings under the Green Building Code
Fill the form, to know more about you and we will get back to you shortly.
If you have any questions, please reach us at
Name of one founder who will be the main point of contact (POC)
What does your startup do? Details on what problem you are trying to solve, for whom, your product, your vision and team with respect to above mentioned focus areas
Stage of your Startup
Still at an idea stage
Product ready but pre revenue
How old is your startup?
Number of full-time Employees
Revenue generated in last 12 months
LinkedIn Profiles of all co-founders
What topics do you need mentoring on?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service