GoodFestival aims to showcase projects, products or services from innovators focussing on building a better world. It does not matter whether your business model is for-profit or non-profit; whether you are established or a start-up; or you are an artist or a business person or both. The only thing that matters is that your project, product or service promotes well being without harming anyone.
GoodFestival, 17-21 October 2017 presents eight different summits at The Olympic Museum, Lausanne, Switzerland:
1. Good Water Summit2. Good Food Summit3. Good Habitat Summit4. Good Health Summit5. Good Education Summit6. Good Art Summit7. Good Energy Summit8. Good Environment Summit
Applying entitles you to the following benefits:
1. Free Full Access 3-Day PassWe have limited free tickets that are available for the first batch of approved projects.
2. Meaningful Collaboration Work with smart people who have ideas, enterprise, money or skills and who have the same objectives as you.
3. Pitch & WinYou pitch together with a team to win the PremaGyan Good100 medal for your project.
4. Get ShowcasedYou will be invited to publish on GoodPowWow and reach a community of 300,000 fans.
5. Raise FundsYou will get receive free support to raise funds on OneMillionSparks crowdfunding platform where you keep 100% of the funds raised.
We are able to offer you the Full Access 3-Day Pass till 15th of October 2017 and all the benefits, thanks to the support we have received from the Swiss Government at the State and City level as well as the United Nations Development Program in New York and Geneva who supported us to build a business model that connects sustainable Innovators who are building a better world with fans, funds and fame. We all want you to succeed and make the world a better place!
You will receive one free ticket valid for three full day. You can secure additional tickets at 50% with a discount code. Please contact us at - email@example.com - to get the discount codes for the additional tickets.
The organisers reserve all rights including the option to change offer scope, booking process and event dates due to unforeseen circumstances. If you have any questions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org