1. All nomination forms are to be submitted online by 14 August 2019.2. Each form is for one nomination only. 3. Results will be released at the Teachers’ Day celebrations on 5 Sep 2019 (Thur).
1. The Caring Teacher exemplifies the school values (CHRISTE) and promotes a conducive environment for student well-being. He/She actively seeks to build rapport with the students by providing a culture of care and trust that fosters the social-emotional development of the students.
2. The Inspiring Teacher is the teacher who excites, influences and enthuses students to achieve their potential through words and deeds. He/She is able to guide students to become Learners, Thinkers, Leaders. He exemplifies the school motto: Serve, Lead and Excel.
3. The ICT Teacher is the ICT-savvy teacher who has impacted teaching and learning positively with the use of technology.
4. The Skilful Teacher is an excellent classroom teacher who delivers engaging and stimulating lessons with good student results/outcomes, caters for the social, emotional development of the students and demonstrates excellent classroom management. He/She is able to establish good rapport with parents too.
5. The Service Excellence Award is for the officer who has shown personal qualities that reflect Courtesy, Accessibility, Responsiveness and Effectiveness (CARE) in service excellence. He/She has exceeded customer expectations or internal service standards.