Request edit access
Student must be in Division 2 or Division 3 and in good academic standing; the principal or the school counselor must sign applications.
1. Describe your ability to cultivate relationships
2. Describe your academic performance at school
3. Describe who you are as a worker including evidence of your timely completion of work
4. Describe your current Youth Venture project, recent Gateway project, and/or Senior Project
5. What are your interests outside of school
6. Essay – On a separate sheet of paper, using your own words, please answer the following: The mission statement of the Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce is to “support and promote businesses, stimulate economic development and serve as a resource to improve the quality of life for the region.” What experiences have you had—in school or elsewhere—that will be useful to you as a junior ambassador helping the Chamber accomplish its mission? Keep answers to two pages or less.
Note: School will receive copy of this application and determine eligibility. If student deemed eligible, interview will be scheduled.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service