Information sessions and tours are available to school groups, educational organizations, and other special visitors to the university. Group visits are best designed to meet the needs of groups of 15 to 50 visitors. Group visits consist of a 30 minute admissions presentation and/or a 45-60 minute student led walking tour.
Due to space restrictions and the availability of staff and student employees, we are unable to accommodate dates and times outside of those posted below. To arrange your group visit, please submit your request at least 30 days in advance of the date you would like to visit. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
• Group visit request forms must be submitted at least 30 days in advance
• Visit requests are officially confirmed upon a formal email from the Office of Admissions
• Group visits are typically available Monday – Friday only. There are certain time periods when visits are not available (i.e. religious holidays, federal holidays, University of Delaware breaks, etc.). Please see below for availability during each semester.
• Visits are available for grades 6 – 12 only. For 6th, 7th and 8th grade visits, preference is given to school districts within the state of Delaware.
• All groups MUST be accompanied by at least 1 adult chaperone per 15 students. A chaperone must remain with the group during the walking tours.
Spring 2015 Group Visits are now available!
Spring 2015 group visits are offered February - May 18th, Monday through Thursday at the following times: 11:00am, 12:00pm and 3:00pm.
Summer 2015 Group Visits
Summer 2015 group visits are offered June – August. Check back in April for day and time availability
Fall 2015 Group Visits
Fall 2015 group visits are offered September – November. Check back in July for day and time availability.