Request edit access
Holistic approach to women's health
In traditional cultures, knowledge about natural cycles and rhythms was organically transferred in the community from old to young women. These days the knowledge of being in balance within oneself and with nature is not available to many people. There is also too little accurate practical information about alternative ways to manage women's health problems.
In this practical workshop you will learn:
- about different phases in a woman's life
- what your menstrual cycle can tell you about your health and wellbeing
- simple techniques to balance your emotional and mental state
- home remedies and practices that can help you sort out minor complaints and prevent major problems
- how to stay healthy and vibrant at any phase of your life
This workshop is for women only.
Date and time: 27 April 2020 19:00-21:00
Please fill in the form below to register.
Would you like to subscribe to the newsletter to get information about similar events?
Mobile phone number
Please select a payment option.
Questions or comments
Please indicate your age group
Your personal data will only be used to get back to you regarding this workshop
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service