Steps to Becoming a Volunteer with REP
1. Complete an online application: This application will help Refugee Empowerment Program learn more about you and your interests, and help to determine which programs in which you might like to participate.
2. Background check: All volunteers are required to undergo a background check for the safety of our students, staff, and your fellow volunteers at REP.
3. Interview with REP Staff: This allows us the chance to get to know you better, and provides you with an opportunity to address any questions you may have prior to beginning your time at REP.
4. Orientation and training: Regardless of the program you choose to volunteer with, you will be asked to attend a brief orientation or training *Some REP programs require volunteers to complete an observation period before you begin.
5. You are ready to volunteer!
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions at email@example.com.