CASSY Referral for Telehealth Services
CASSY Services are closed for the summer. CASSY will resume services on August 12, 2021 for the 2021-2022 school year.
* If you are experiencing a medical or psychiatric EMERGENCY: call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest hospital.
** If you are concerned that someone is an IMMEDIATE DANGER to themselves or another person: call 9-1-1 or contact your local law enforcement . You can also request that a Crisis Intervention Trained (C.I.T.) officer do a welfare check for concerns regarding the safety.
*** If you need IMMEDIATE support: contact one of the crisis resources provided below:
CRISIS LINES AND WEBSITES
- Lifeline Crisis Chat: crisischat.org
- Crisis Text Line: 1.800.273.8255 or Text BAY to 741741
- OnYourMind Teen Chat (M-Th, 4:30-9:30 pm): onyourmind.net
- California Youth Crisis Line (CYCL): 1.800.843.5200
- Bill Wilson Center's 24/7 Teen Line for Youth: 1.888.247.7717
- Bill Wilson Center's SOS Crisis Hotline: 408.278.2585
- Santa Clara County Crisis Line: 855.278.4204
SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINES
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1.800.273.8255
- Santa Clara County Suicide and Crisis Hotline: 1.855.278.4204
MOBILE CRISIS UNITS
- 24 hour Uplift Mobile Crisis Team: 408.379.9085 or 1.877.41.CRISIS