Request edit access
2020 Summer Day Camps
1. Each K-3rd Grade camp is $15 per camp.
2. Registration and fee is due one week before camp and payable to: Clayton County Extension and Outreach.
NOTICE: Your child is not registered until payment is received.
3. Each participant will need their own registration form. Multiple participants CANNOT be filled out on the same form.
4. Each participant must bring a sack lunch and a water bottle. A snack will be provided at each camp.
5. We take serving Iowans seriously, which is why we are prioritizing the health and safety of our community, participants, volunteers, and staff.
• Please do not attend if you have fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, or other identified CDC symptoms.
• We strongly encourage you to wear a cloth face covering when in the presence of others and unable to maintain a six-foot physical distance.
• Please contact 563-245-1451 if your registration plans have changed due to COVID-19 related situations.
Please let us know if you have a question or concern. Together, we’re building a #STRONGIOWA.
6. Send the camp fee(s) to:
Clayton County Extension & Outreach
PO Box 357
Elkader, Iowa 52043
Questions? Call 563-245-1451
Child's First Name
Child's Last Name
Prefer not to say
Grade Last Completed
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Iowa State University.