Request edit access
Writing Exercise Two
Write an essay that uses ONE of the following umbrellas + road maps.
1. Your essay must be 2 paragraphs long.
2. You MUST use one of the umbrellas + road maps provided.
3. For each main point, you MUST think of at least three pieces of supporting evidence & INTERPRETATIONS for your evidence.
4. That means you will have a total of 1 umbrella, a road map with 2 main points (these are provided), and 6 pieces of evidence!!! 3 with each main point. AND interpretations :)
5. Take as long as you like to think about the evidence. Then WRITE your paragraphs on a piece of note paper, and transfer them into boxes provided!
1. It is better to have the power to time travel than to add fifty extra years to your life BECAUSE you could see cool things, and BECAUSE you could fix things that needed to be changed.
Need help brainstorming? For "BECAUSE you could see cool things," think about the things in history or the future you would like to see. For "BECAUSE you could fix things that needed to be changed" think of the kinds of things in your personal life or in the world that needed to be fixed in the past, or might need to be fixed in the future.
2. It is better to add fifty extra years to your life than to have the power to time travel BECAUSE you could use the extra time to do good things and BECAUSE you would have more time to do things you enjoy.
Need help brainstorming? For "BECAUSE you could use the extra time to do good things," think about the reasons people don't feel they have enough time to make a difference in the world, and how 50 years could change that. For "BECAUSE you would have more time for things you enjoy" think of the kinds of fun things people want to do, but don't have time for.
Your first and last name:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service