Request edit access
First comes love, then comes homeownership?
You don’t have to own your house to make it a home, says U.S. Catholic associate editor Sarah Butler.
Do you agree?
Read more at uscatholicorg/survey
1. I own my own home.
2. I purchased my home at age:
I don't own a home.
3. Owning a home is the logical next step after getting married.
4. A major goal in my life is to own a home.
5. A house is not a real home unless there is a backyard.
6. I do not feel at home in my rental.
7. A two-bedroom home that you own is better than a two-bedroom home that you rent.
8. I live: (check all that apply)
In a rental apartment.
In a condo (that I own).
In a single-family home (that I own).
In a residential facility.
9. There is more than one way to create a home.
10. It makes sense to own a home before you have children.
11. America is obsessed with creating real homes.
12. Owning a home is always a sound financial decision.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service