Once you have submitted your form online, it will be reviewed and you shall recieve an email Invoice from PayPal requesting a payment for the total amount of stalls you have requested. Payment can be made via Debit or Credit Card and PayPal accepts all forms of cards i.e Visa, MasterCard, American Express etc. If you have any questions regarding this payment please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The invoice will be addressed to the person named on your form and will display the Ickenham Festival logo.
The Festival Team will also allow some Ickenham based businesses to have commercial pitches if felt suitable at £25.00. Please email email@example.com to discuss whether your business is acceptable PRIOR to completing this form.
NB. A pitch is defined as being 10 feet wide. It would be helpful if you could indicate the approx. depth required by each stall you propose to operate. All stallholders using fire or heating appliances (e.g. Bar-B-Q) will be expected to have a suitable fire extinguisher on site. Any stalls offering refreshments should note the contents of our “Guidance for food stalls” letter which is on this form, but available for download from our website.
1) You will pay the Ickenham Festival in advance for each pitch that you require.
2) You must supply all your own equipment needed including tables and chairs.
3) You must set up your stalls and sideshows between 10:00am and 12:00 noon on the 16th June and all cars and lorries must be removed from the site by 12:30pm.
4) The allocation and position of pitches will be at the Festival Team’s discretion and their decision will be final.
5) The type of stall or sideshow allowed will also be at the Festival Team’s discretion. This is to prevent too much duplication. Please note we wish to see stalls that provide some form of entertainment or information. We cannot permit bric-a-brac, white elephant or second hand books or clothes stalls, or goods bought for resale, although we allow home produce stalls.
6) Stall holders will be responsible for leaving the area around their pitches clean and tidy at the end of the day using the general waste bins and recycling facilities in an efficient and correct manner.
7) The first person arriving for each group/organisation must report to the Field Marshal at The Festival Team’s Control Point from where they will be shown their allocated pitch.
8) All stalls providing refreshment items are responsible for their standards of hygiene.
Only bookings made on this official form will be accepted. Further copies may be completed or downloaded at IckenhamFestival.org.uk
The Festival Team will be looking for confirmation of Public Liabilty Insurance Cover from all stallholders as part of our Hillingdon Council License.