Request edit access
2ND ANNUAL HOMOCHITTO RIVER FESTIVAL CULINARY EXPLOSION COOK-OFF COMPETITION
Saturday, October 27, 2018
Corner of Main and Walnut Street, Meadville, Mississippi
What do you need to know?
• Entry Fee is $25.00 per Team- Teams can enter more than one category for an
additional $15.00 per category
(just fill out one entry form per dish!)
• All food must be cooked on festival grounds
(see dessert exception below)
• Only five Members allowed per Team
• Teams must provide enough of each dish for at least 200 SAMPLES plus
5 Celebrity Judges
• Teams are provided a 15’ x 15’ area in which to cook and provide samples to Tasters
• Teams must provide ALL utensils, tents, cooking and serving equipment,
decorations, etc. (Decorations are part of judged criteria)
• No electricity is provided; quiet-running generators are allowed
• Check-in and day-of registration is from 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM
• Teams may unload and begin set-up prior to check-in, but cooking begins after
Team is checked-in
• Samples for the 5 Judges will be picked up at 1:30 PM
• Tasting tickets will be sold to festival-goers for $10.00, so try to win their vote!
• Additional votes may be purchased for $1.00 each
• Tastings start at 1:00 PM ; Only give samples to Tasters with a ticket
• Please purchase all beverages from Festival
• Dessert submissions must be homemade, but do not have to be prepared on site
• If desserts cooked off-site, Teams must provide photo or video evidence that dessert
was made by Team Member(s)
• Late registration in person the day of the festival is an additional $5.00 charge
• Make checks or money orders payable to Franklin County Chamber of Commerce
I understand that Teams entering the dessert category must provide photo or video documentation that dessert was prepared by Team Member.
Call Morgan @ 601-384-2100 or e-mail
T-shirts, posters, and other merchandise will be sold the day of the event.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service