Request edit access
Finders Keepers Hunt Application
The following Hunts are as listed:
Holiday Feast Hunt 3 - Nov 2-30
Candy Christmas Hunt 3 - Dec 2-31
Let It Snow Hunt 3 - Jan 2-31
Leather & Lace 3 - Feb. 1-28 (Adult Hunt)
1) Your hunt can not be in a club.
2) If your hunt is in a mall you need to supply a direct landmark to your store.
3) You must join the Hunt Group if you wish to participate.
Finders Keepers Hunts (copy and paste link to chat)
4) Must have the hunt prim out with your hint giver. Hint givers will have the URL to the website now so you do not need to set a hint unless you want to.
5) You must provide a hint before you will be placed in the hunt.
6) Hunt gift needs to stay within theme.
7) Any incomplete applications will not be approved.
8) You Must follow the timeline in the hunt pack.
Which Hunt will you be applying for?
Holiday Feast Hunt 3 (No sponsor spots)
Candy Christmas Hunt 3 (No sponsor spots)
Let It Snow Hunt 3 (6 Sponsors spots open)
Leather and Lace Hunt 3 (7 Sponsor spots open)
Please add me to all hunts in 2019
SLURL to your store:
Rating of your sim?
Will you be applying for MP as well?
What is your MP URL?
Will you be applying as a Sponsor? ($200L fee)
If you want added to all hunts do you wish to be a sponsor for them all?
If you answered no to sponsor for them all please indicate which Hunts you wish to be sponsor for.
January - Let It Snow Hunt 3
February - Leather & Lace Hunt 3 (Adult Hunt)
March - Lucky Tonight Hunt 3
April - Hopping Along Hunt 3
May - Remembering You Hunt 3
June - Summer Lovin Hunt 4
July - Celtic Celebration Hunt 4
August - Back to School Hunt 4
September - Changing of Colors Hunt 4
October - Hunt on Haunted Hill Hunt 4
November - Holiday Feast Hunt 4
December - Candy Christmas Hunt 4
Second contact or email?
Who needs to receive the Hunt Pack?
Who needs to receive the Group Invite?
Hint: (or reply send later)only for current hunt please
Have you read the rules and understand them?
Hunt Packs Delivery
Hunt packs will now be sent 3 ways.
1) Finders Keepers Hunt Group
2) Mailing Kiosk
3) Placed out at the Hunt Office
They will be sent and placed out the first of every month for the next months hunt.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service