Request edit access
Transcript Requests
Alumni requiring transcripts must complete the form below. We regret that telephone requests can't be accommodated. Your authorization form will be placed in the Ontario Student Record (OSR) file, which is retained by UCC.

UCC will forward the documents on your behalf.


Allow five business days for your request to be completed.
Requests won’t be processed during the Christmas holidays.
Requests will take longer during March break, July and August.
Transcripts are made available for employment or post-secondary education purposes.
Students who completed Year 12 and wrote their IB exams will have an IB record.
Unofficial transcripts may be provided for personal use.
Submit one form for each University/College
Email *
First and last name *
Date of birth *
Class of *
What year did you leave UCC? *
Email *
Phone number *
Transcripts required *
Document destination *
Captionless Image
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Upper Canada College. Report Abuse