Request edit access
Canning Garden Methodist Church
Registration for in-person Worship Services on 24 & 25 April 2021.
(Registration will be opened from Sundays to Fridays, 12am.)
Welcome to the In-person Services.
For contact tracing, seat numbers are identified by name and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, up to 7 in a row. Do not exchange your seats. Capacity in the sanctuary is limited to 100 seats. If you have registered your attendance, please show up.
NOT ALLOWED TO ATTEND
• Those in contact with people:
- suspected of, or who have tested Covid-19 positive
- who have returned from overseas. A period of 14 days of self-quarantine must apply.
HIGH RISK AND VERY HIGH-RISK INDIVIDUALS
If you choose to attend, we welcome you, but be aware of the risk of exposure
• HIGH RISK - those over 70 years
• VERY HIGH RISK
- those with high-blood pressure, diabetes, weak immune system, heart disease, and chronic kidney or lung disease
From September 2020 onwards:
• Children below 12 years old may register, to sit together with their parents/guardians.
Full Name (as per IC)
Cell Group No
(For our record purposes)
** Special request **
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service