Request edit access
Induction Tutor & NQT Training
Induction training is available to all Induction Tutors and NQTs. We recommend that both attend as this training provides a fantastic opportunity for collaborative exploration of the induction process whilst ensuring a consistent approach of expectations.
All Induction Tutors MUST attend this session.
AB session objectives are to understand:
• the roles and responsibilities of the AB, IT, HT and NQT
• how to monitor progress and support NQTs during induction
• how assessments take place across the year
• how to support NQTs who are facing difficulties
• what good practice looks like
Are you an NQT or Induction Tutor?
Remote induction training is available on the following dates & times. Please select your preference.
Thursday 9th July 3.45-5.15 - Zoom Video
Thursday 10th September 10.00-11.30 - Zoom Video
Tuesday 22nd September 3.45-5.15 - Zoom Video
If you have any questions please contact Victoria Lacy-Wills on firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 07715 091 162.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service