Request edit access
SBG Week Three Form
PLEASE. BE. HONEST!
You have until the end of this week to complete how ever many of the 35 challenges below you wish to do. This is the only week you’ll be able to do them. When you’ve completed all the challenges you are going to do for the week, submit your points with this. Please try to submit your results for this week only once. I suggest waiting until the end of the week to submit the form.
What is your name?
What is your email address?
Which challenges did you do?
1. Microwave Ivory soap. 2
2. Write a haiku about lonely earthworms. 2
3. Attempt to yodel at an animal. 1
4. Hit a potato with a baseball bat. We encourage you to actually play baseball with said potato. 2
5. Give someone a Christmas card. 3
6. Come up with a 7 word tongue twister and challenge 3 people (outside of your family) to say it. 4
7. Put at least seven socks on one foot. Earn one point for every sock you put on past number seven. (See very bottom if you put on more than 7) 4
8. Make supper for your family. 10 (megapoints)
9. Come up with an odd fantasy creature (example: a dragon with a unicorn horn and a mermaid tail) and draw a picture of it. 2
10. Buy something for $1.99. 3
11. Put a thank-you note and a treat in your mailbox for your mail deliverer. 3
12. Bake cookies for (and give them to) your neighbor. 4
13. Organize a treasure hunt for your siblings or friends. 10 (megapoints)
14. Make an ATC. 2
15. Spend at least 5 minutes blowing bubbles. 1
16. Make a mug cake for someone else as a surprise. 4
17. Go on a walk and find the following: a piece of trash, a forked stick or twig, something round, something blue, and a colorful rock. 4
18. Get a notebook and a pencil/pen, set a timer for 20 minutes, and draw non-stop until your time is up. It doesn’t matter what you draw, as long as your pencil doesn’t stop moving. 4
19. Give your mom $15 toward groceries. 10 (megapoints)
20. Learn to whistle with a blade of grass. You can use the internet to learn how. 3
21. Find a rock, paint it, and give it a name. 2
22. Put up a birthday banner (a happy birthday sign) in your house...when it’s not anyone’s birthday. 2
23. Learn how to tie a reef knot. 3
24. Make a blog post including the words “Crazy”, “Frosty”, “Abominable” , “Frank” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”. 2
25. Sing a song while washing a window. 2
26. Send a letter to your favorite living author. 3
27. Read a book (or part of a book) out loud to your entire family. 4
28. Try a new fruit, vegetable, or meat. 4
29. Find five new blogs and leave each blogger at least one kind, sincere comment. 4
30. Give someone a message you wrote in Morse Code. 3
31. Pick and listen to three songs, and draw what they sound like. 3
32. Play “Shark Attack” in a pool. 2
33. Organize something in your house that’s messy. (Examples: Your desk, under your bed, etc.) 3
34. Wear mismatching shoes in public and see if anyone notices. 3
35. Learn the sign language alphabet. 10 (megapoints)
Anything else? (If you put on more than seven socks, you can tell us here.)
Thanks for participating in the Summer Bored Games!
If you have any photos from the challenges you did this week, we'd love to see them! Just shoot us an email at summerboredgames(at)gmail(dot)com!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service