RULES: At every event, depending on what the event is, WCCR requires the following:
- If tickets are being sold, WCCR requires free tickets to the event.
- If there is a forecast of rain on the event date and/or if there is a chance of rain on the day of the event and the event is either outside or in a building with no access to the NAC building via underground tunnels, WCCR has the right to cancel the event at anytime.
- Clubs can request a specific WCCR DJ for their event. If the requested DJ either is booked already or cannot make it, WCCR will appoint a new DJ to provide music for the event.
- WCCR does not allow renting of equipment or other outside DJs to use the equipment.
- This event form must be turned in at least 2 weeks before the event.
- The event must be authorized by the Office of Student Life, Leadership, and Development before WCCR can be booked for an event. (Applies to any location that can only be reserved by OSLLD)
- WCCR does all clubs/student organization events free of charge on weekdays- DJs do not need to be paid for events.
- All faculty and outside organizations will be charged $60/hr. for events, including weekends.
Failure to cooperate with these rules will give WCCR the right to leave during event or cancel the booking at anytime. All money if any must be given to WCCR before event.