Thank you for your interest in the Job-Embedded Practitioner Licensure Program at UTK! Please remember that this form is just one step in the application process - you must also apply to UTK Graduate School and submit other documentation as required by your specific Job-Embedded Pathway. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This form will ask you to respond to basic demographic questions, and then you will be prompted to complete the following:
1) A self-assessment of your professional competencies, attitudes, and dispositions (ProCADS), and
2) your responses to short answer questions.
If you would like more information about ProCADS before completing your self-assessment, please visit this site: https://sites.google.com/prod/utk.edu/procadsforstudents
The short answer questions are:
1) Why do you think that you could become a successful teacher/educator?
2) Why have you chosen to enter this particular field or program area of teaching/education?
3) What experiences have you had with children and/or youth?
We highly suggest that you prepare your responses to the above questions in advance. If you are not yet ready to complete this questionnaire please close your browser window to end this application, and re-start the questionnaire when you are ready.