Request edit access
Test poziomujący - język angielski
Placement test - English
Abyśmy mogli wstępnie określić Twój poziom zaawansowania, prosimy o rozwiązanie poniższego testu.
Nie musisz odpowiadać na wszystkie pytania.
Przeznacz na test maksymalnie 40 minut i rozwiąż go bez korzystania z żadnych pomocy :)
Imię i nazwisko:
Akceptuję regulamin dostępny na stronie
Zgoda na przetwarzanie danych
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez "TRANSLATOR" Centrum Języków Obcych & Biuro Tłumaczeń Ewa Adamowska, z siedzibą w Jelcz-Laskowice, ul. Gimnazjalna 1, w zakresie i celu związanym z obsługą mojego zgłoszenia na kurs językowy oraz uczestnictwa w kursie. Jednocześnie przyjmuję do wiadomości, że: w każdej chwili mogę zażądać usunięcia moich danych osobowych z bazy poprzez wysłanie maila zawierającego stosowne żądanie na adres:
i mam prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych; podanie moich danych jest dobrowolne, aczkolwiek odmowa ich podania jest równoznaczna z brakiem możliwości diagnozy i stworzenia jak najlepiej dopasowanej do moich preferencji oferty. *
1. Where ____________ from?
2. A: How are you? B: _______________
I'm in the kitchen.
How do you do?
I'm a secretary.
3. Kate ____________ shopping every day.
4. How old is he? B: _______________
Yes, he’s old.
He’s 25 years.
He has 25 years.
5. I never work ____________ Saturdays.
6. Sue and Tom ____________ TV now.
7. The film finishes at ___________ (10:30).
half to eleven
half past ten
ten past thirty
8. They ________ any foreign languages.
9.She ________ usually go out in the evenings.
10. Is she your ________ ?
11. I like your ________.
the new shoes
12. She ________ drive very well.
13. I don't like ________ late at night.
14. A: Can I have your passport, please? B: _________.
Yes, I do.
Here you are.
Not at all
15. A: Where's John? B: He's in the kitchen. He ______ the dinner.
16. Today's hotter ________ yesterday.
17. A: ______ I watch TV now? B: No, clean up your room first.
18. Angela is ______ person in the class.
the most tall
19. ______ see a film tonight?
Do you like
Would you like to
20. There ______ a lot of people in the cinema last night.
21. The bank is ______ the chemist's.
22. _______ touch the iron! It's really hot.
23. We met when we ________ in France together.
24. He's very stressed. He has ________ work.
25. I didn't feel well ________ I went to the doctor's.
26. A: This suitcase is really heavy. B: Wait! ________ you.
27. Have you ever ________ Paris?
28. We ______ to buy a new car next month.
29. You ________ pay to go to this museum. It's free of charge.
don't have to
30. Look at the clouds! I think ________ soon.
it was raining
it's going to rain
has been raining
31. If we ________ there at 8 o'clock, we'll be in time to see the beginning of the film.
32. He's an old friend - I ________ over 20 years.
know him for
've known him for
know him since
've known him since
33. I ________ enjoy school. In fact I hated it.
didn't use to
don't used to
didn't used to
34. Who ________ the window?
35. I wish I ___________ dance. I think I'll take some dancing classes.
36. Your shoes are dirty. ___________!
Take them off
Take off them
Take it off
37. ___________ has ever treated me like that!
38. The teacher ___________ me to sit down.
39. Yesterday I attended ___________ a boring meeting that I almost fell asleep.
40. If a task or a job is challenging, it means it is very ________ .
41. Sarah ________ going for a walk.
42. Do you know what time ________ ?
the film starts
does the film start
the film will start
will the film start
43. Tom's car breaks down a lot. He always ________ by the mechanics at the local garage.
has repaired it
has it repaired
44. I'll never forget ________ her for the first time.
45. He has a reputation for being ________ to his employees.
46. Anna ________ English for 3 years before she went to England.
has been studying
had been studying
47. Harry is ________ enough to apply for the job. They are looking for someone with more experience.
48. Bob told me he________ to Poland the following year.
49. Pay received on a weekly basis is called a ________ .
50. Luckily the driver managed to break just in time. You ________ killed.
could have been
must have been
51. Hello. The line's busy and I can't get ________ .
52. Could you ________ me a favour, please?
53. You should take an umbrella ________ it rains.
54. The club was so crowded that they ________ to let any more people in.
55. One ________ three children doesn't read books at all.
56. I was ________ work late hours.
57. The new employee was ________ a failure.
58. Thanks for your support. I wouldn't have finished it ________.
59. ________ your help, we would have been in trouble.
60. ________ had I come at the station than the train arrived.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service