We invite you to submit your Program Proposal today!
The Proposal Committee seeks presentations that:
• Identify best practices that will allow faculty and student affairs professionals to develop and maintain relationships to help students secure employment and internship opportunities
• Create better relationships between employers and higher education officials, especially with career services professionals
• Highlight proven practices to collect data regarding job and internship placement
• Address the value of experiential learning on student retention
• Develop collaborative efforts between alumni and career services professionals
• Identify characteristics employers are looking for in candidates
• Develop collaborative efforts between faculty and career services professionals
• Reveal best practices concerning faculty members' role in internship and job placement
• Programs will be 40 minutes with 10 additional minutes for questions
• Program proposals must be submitted online
• Please draft your proposal in a word processing software program to enable editing and spell checking, then cut and paste into the online system.
• Please include degree titles (such as Dr., Ph.D., M.S.W.) in name
• The coordinating presenter must register for the Leveraging Innovation to Reach Student Success conference
• The coordinating presenter must verify that co-presenters will also register for the Leveraging Innovation to Reach Student Success conference
Please submit your conference program proposal no later than March 1, 2013, at 5pm. Author(s) of accepted program proposals will be notified on or before March 22, 2013.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact the Program Proposal Committee at email@example.com, subject line "Program Proposal".