Request edit access
EGHA Play with a Friend Request
This form allows for individuals to request to play hockey with a friend on the same team. Completed request forms
must be submitted before the first evaluation skate in your player's category. Further information regarding your first
evaluation skate can be obtained from your category director.
Friendship Request Guidelines:
1. ONE friendship request is allowed per player.
2. Play with a friend requests must be reciprocal. Therefore, for EGHA to consider the request, this form must be
completed by the friend as well as yourself.
3. Requests will only be considered for players who evaluate in the same tier.
4. All requests are considered, and are not guaranteed.
5. Requests received after the first evaluation skate WILL NOT be considered. All requests must be submitted by
12pm on the following dates:
Novice - September 4, 2017
Atom - September 5, 2017
Peewee - September 7, 2017
Bantam - September 19, 2017
Midget - September 20, 2017
Questions about the EGHA Play with a Friend program can be referred to the Registrar at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service