I am excited to announce the return of Summer Reading Book Club for all students entering 8th grade next school year!
· WHY? To read and discuss the mandatory summer reading book, "The Outsiders", in a Book Club atmosphere with your peers and Literature teacher, Miss Welsh.
· WHERE? Starbuck’s 2nd floor meeting room located on 19555 Detroit Road in Rocky River
· WHEN? July 29th - August 2nd - 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
July 29th - August 2nd - 10:45 p.m. - 12:15 p.m.
· HOW? Just fill out this Google Form. Then send a check for $100.00 made out to “Shannon Welsh” to school in an envelope marked “Miss Welsh's Summer Book Club”. Your child’s spot will not be held until the payment is received. Although checks are not deposited until beginning of June, it is easier to secure a spot with payment than try to collect payment during book club. In the past few years, sessions have filled within 2 days. You can also pay using VENMO (a free digital wallet) , directions are on the Google Form registration.
· If paying by check, please ask your child to deliver to Miss Welsh. Spots will be secured in the order payment is received.
** Feel free to purchase a fun Starbucks beverage and/or pastry before our session begins and enjoy it during Book Club. Thanks, hope to see you there!