If for some reason you need to move in earlier than your assigned date, we ask that you make your request in writing by Monday, July 22 to our office. Early arrival check-in days are August 12-16 & 18-20. We will review your request and notify you if you have been approved or not.
APPROVED FALL ATHLETES are scheduled to check-in on Thursday, August 15 from 10am-1pm in their assigned halls.
Things to note:
• Each person must apply for an exception, and each person will be billed. It is important that we are aware of when each student checks- in for safety reasons.
• Approved early arrivals will be charged $20 per night until their assigned move-in day.
• You will need to arrive between the hours of 1pm-4pm on your requested day of arrival to pick you your keys at the Residence Life Office in Petrik Hall (unless other arrangements are made).
• Some requests cannot be approved base on availability/cleaning schedule for your space.
• University commitments (athletes, Pioneer Scholar mentors, etc.) will not be subject to the daily fee of $20.
THERE WILL BE NO EARLY ARRIVAL CHECK-INS ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 17.