Here is how the process will work:
1. Complete and submit the locker registration via this Form
2. Commuter and Transfer Student Engagement (CSE) will review your information and assign you a locker based on your needs
3. Please keep in mind that lockers will be rented on a first come, first serve basis. We will do our best to accommodate your requests.
4. CSE will notify you via Drexel email whether or not you received a locker for the Spring or Spring/Summer term(s) and if your are in receipt of a locker, a payment link will be included.
5. To obtain your locker number, you will need to pay for your locker via the payment link sent in the aforementioned confirmation email. Once payment is received, CSE will email your locker number to you.
6. You will need to pay for your locker by the end of the first week of classes, or it will be re-let to a student on the rental waiting list.
CSE will be providing locks beginning Monday, April 6th in the Student Organization Resource Center, lower level of the Creese Student Center.
For more information or questions, please contact CSE at email@example.com.