Lebanon Development Union (LDU) is organizing a series of capacity building workshops for young artists and talents (age 18 to 45) on their interaction with the media, personal branding, event preparation and social media advocacy. This program is funded by the Anna Lindh Foundation (ALF).
The training sessions will be on April 13, 20 and 21 from 9am to 5pm at the Youth and Culture Center, Zouk Mikael. For more information call us on 03/199633 | 03/535329 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is for the 2nd and 3rd sessions on basics of Social Media to be held on April 20 and 21, from 9am to 5pm at the Youth and Culture Center, Zouk Mikael. DEADLINE for applying is April 15, 2013 at 5pm.
Young artist between the age of 18 and 45, has little social media knowledge and is committed to attending the training on April 20 and 21.
The workshop is an introduction for basic social media users.It is a practical training, therefore trainees should have a laptop with them. LDU has a limited number of laptops available, we will provide them on 1st come 1st served basis.
The training will cover the following topics:
- Gmail accounts, Applications and services
- Facebook page, landing page, effective postings, page promotion and facebook ads
- Twitter intro, creating handle, profile, use of hashtags, twitter as a promotion tool for arts
- Linkedin, creating profile, do and don’ts
- YouTube, creating a channel, uploading videos, branding and promoting your channel
- Introduction to Blogging, creating a wordpress blog, posting and integrating facebook, twitter and linkedin widgets
- Introduction to Wikipedia, creating a Wikipedia page
- Quick introduction to Instagram, Pinterest, Vibe, Vimeo, Behance (online portfolios) and QR Codes
Trainer: Social Media Executive Cindy Nehme